Legal assistance and advice in Information and Communication Technology law (ICT law) with a national, European and International view.
- Intellectual property law,
- Privacy law,
- Competition law,
- Electronic communications law,
- Media law,
- Fight against cyber criminality,
Our fields of predilection in private law:
- Commercial, economic (Business law),
- Persons and goods (Civil law),
- Labour relations (Labour law and social security law),
- Contracts (law of obligations)
Our company provides administrative and managerial legal assistance for SME’s and Micro Businesses, allowing them to deliver in a cost efficient and flexible manner, and provide personalized high quality work both in the short as well as the long term.
Business Assistance draws its strength from its multidisciplinary team of experts committed to offering operational and successful solutions that are in line with the instructions and strategy set on agreement with the customer.
"Prevention rather than cure" is the core philosophy when working with amicable conflict management and constructive communication as our main asset.
Besides this aspect, Business Assistance advocates for responsible entrepreneurship, which respects both the individual and the environment.
Added to this is the desire to promote trade and business relations based on fair play, respect for others and social humanism that reconciles management and performance.
Professional code of ethics
Business Assistance is based on the values
shared by all its collaborators, including:
- «Being in service rather than in power», not only at the service of collaborators, partners and clients but also the whole of society, humanity.
- Respecting deadlines: regular follow up on files, punctuality and attendance are essential to our day-to-day commitment.
- Aiming for excellence in any task that we carry out. Motivation, rigor, proactivity and responsibility.
- Being creative and flexible in finding solutions.
- Defending discretion and confidentiality when handling the cases.
- Effective communication that is both transparent as well as sincere.
- Sharing opinions and ideas in a sincere and loyal manner.
- Fees are fair and equitable. We establish a price that is “adjusted” to the economic situation of the client.
- Never charging a customer for one’s lack of expertise.
Related to the daily management of your company:
- Creation and follow up of a business (in relation to workers, partners, associates, customers, suppliers, etc.).
- Member, contract and social audit (risk management evaluation).
- Drafting shareholder’s agreements, codes of governance, internal procedure.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Drafting general sale conditions...
LITIGATION MANAGEMENT AND RECOVERY OF DEBTS
Amicable management of disputes through Mediation, negotiation, Transaction.
Advocacy and judicial follow-up.
Recovery of civil and commercial claims.
National and international recovery.
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY:
- Restructuring of staff, internal reorganization, transmission, business closure.
- Change and transition management.
- HR management, social compliance audit.
- Development of skill at operation, managerial and relations level.
- Internal and external communication, interpersonal communication, communication plan, crisis communications...
- One Stop Source for international commercial development (support for the project from A to Z, centralized and personalized assistance through a local and international multidisciplinary team of experts, from the economic world to the legal, financial, social, etc.).
Up-to-date legal news in inter and intra-company, custom and tailor-made, according to your needs and your expectations.
Seminars targeting your practice and promoting the exchange of opinion or advice beyond the chosen theme.
Our fees are exclusive of VAT.
- Legal advice: 150.00 €/hour.
- Managerial Consultancy: 100.00 €/hour.
- Delegated Administrative Management: 65.00 €/hour.
- Mediation, transaction, negotiation: 125.00 € /hour.
- Training courses: variable rate depending on the location, the objective requested, the number of participants, ...
This amount takes into account in particular the complexity of the case, its duration and results.
A minimum amount must still be paid regardless of the outcome of the case or demand.
The percentage reflects the complexity of the case and the amounts involved.
A minimum amount must be paid.
The subscription allows you to use the Business Assistance services for the payment of fees in a lump sum agreed in advance and paid periodically (monthly, quarterly or semi-annually).
Advantages of such a system:
- You get rapid assistance in the best interest of your business.
- 6 days a week.
- You receive all the benefits from an integral and customized service at a lower cost.
- You pay for services and advice according to your needs while respecting your budget.
- You know the amount of fees payable in advance.
- You do not have to resort to hiring specialized staff in the field.
In addition to the fees, Business Assistance also invoices for the secretarial and travel costs:
- Typing, correspondence: 10,00 € excluding VAT/ page.
- Certified letters and postal services: according to current postal pricing.
- Telephone: Telephone charges are invoiced on the calculation of the duration of the communication times by the hourly rate mentioned above.
- Travel: travel expenses are charged based on the calculation of the duration of the trip times by the hourly rate mentioned above.
Premium for Consultancy Services :
Isabelle Van Regemoorter is a SPW certified consultant (Public Service of Wallonia) in the Organization and Management fields.
You can be reimbursed for part of the costs that were invoiced to you (maximum of 12,500 € per application).
Partnership Agreement :
Prior to any administrative procedure and before making the company statuses, it would be convenient to draft a partnership agreement. This private agreement is complementary to the statuses and sets a framework of collaboration i.e. defining the rights, obligations and commitments between the partners.
Some authors compare the partnership agreement to a «marriage contract» in which the event of divorce is also foreseen!
Indeed, even if everything seems wonderful at the beginning, we must also consider the day in which everything can be negatively affected.
One stop source for international commercial development
Business Assistance is a member of AWEX (Walloon Agency for Export), the Belgium-Luxembourg-Germany Chamber of Commerce (AHK Debelux), CCI FRANCE BELGIUM WALLONIE and preferred partner for companies that wish to set up or develop their business in Belgium
What is our methodology?
Our approach is characterized by on-site service right at the heart of companies, and is based on personalized and centralized support.
We support the international development projects in its entirety, from A to Z (both at legal, logistics, administration, HR and accounting level as well as business prospecting and establishing connections) by providing sharp and customized services that may be subject to premiums and subsidies.
What is our goal?
Foreign investors often ignore the specific aspects of the Belgian market, and the administrative and legal steps taken by an enterprise. Moreover, it is very costly for a small business to send an employee or a team to Belgium without any prior knowledge on the Belgian market. We want to liberate investors from all these binding aspects bound to their integration in order for them to be able to focus mainly on their core business.
Premium for consultancy services
Isabelle Van Regemoorter is a certified consultant approved by the SPW (Public Service of Wallonia) in the field of Organization and Management.
You can be reimbursed for part of the cost you are charged (up to 12,500.00 €).
Employer Group: for a more efficient business.
Do you have peak levels of activity? Would you like to retain your part-time employees by offering them full-time employment? Do you dream of having specific skills but do not have the means? There is a solution: share your employees with other companies in the frame of an Employer Group!Read more
This innovative system has been present for ten years in our country but remains largely unknown. Nevertheless, in France it has become a custom for companies of all sizes and sectors. It is a method that is very easy to set up and always creates a win-win
The contractor only calls on the employee when needed, he/she learns about the corporate culture without being employed on a «full time» basis and can be immediately operational upon return.
The employee enjoys a permanent contract shared among diverse employers that increases his/her skills and employability, since he/she is able to increase his/her professional experiences. His/her employment becomes much more secure, as it is less dependent on the possible decline of activity in a single company.
What is the nature of such an advantageous system?
First and foremost, the Employer Group is a company. Yet a company founded by diverse companies who wish to share a service: making the employees that they have chosen and trained available to them. It is a type of skills pool that can particularly benefit
companies that are complementary in terms of seasonality or work schedules. It may resemble temporary employment, but with strong differences as it is practiced among employers that know each other and applied
in an organized way, always with the same loyal employees. Moreover, and this is far from being negligible: shared service is free.
Of course, it is the Group that pays the employer, but the Group itself is property of the employers that have conformed it and it is not profit based. This renders the provision of the employee very inexpensive.
Lastly, becoming part of an Employer Group can have significant effects in terms of contracts, business relationships and useful information. Experience has shown strong business relationships can be forged within an EG and it is the most active entrepreneurs on each sector that use this system.
How does it work?
Several entrepreneurs that require concrete and regular help from well-trained employees note their complementarity and decide to create an EG.
Together they establish an economic interest Group, which is a type of company that does not require any down payments but whose members hold responsibility. Hence why it is essential to set up the group with trusted partners, as applies to the establishment
of any association.
The EG then hires employees that are available to different members according to a schedule that has been set up by mutual agreement.
A corporate citizen
The system has improved based on experience gained and several bills are being discussed to better tailor the system to the needs of a changing markets. In any case, we can note the benefits of operational EGs:
- Part-time employment contracts become full time.
- Layoffs are avoided due to the expansion of employees.
- Undeclared work loses interest as capacities are tailored exactly to the needs of work.
The government has decided to encourage Employers Groups by helping them in their implementation and dissemination. It is a good sign given to all freelance employees so that they can be active in work and roll up their sleeves to attain good results…
For any information, practical modalities for creating an EG, follow-up and assistance: Contact Business Assistance SPRL
Boost indispensable legal reflexes for the daily rhythm of your company.
Business Assistance offers a legal audit of your company in order to carry out an update of your legal and financial risks, risk management, contract interests… The aim is to avoid conflicts and better protect your business.
Outsourcing: a great advantage for your company
Many companies prefer to focus on their core or traditional activities (their core business) and assign the areas of secondary activities (such as human resources, administration and logistics, technology, legal advice, etc.) to specialized external service providers. Outsourcing is one of the most currently use solutions to attain this aim. It allows you to avoid excessive investments and ensures greater flexibility.
Business Assistance is specialized in legal and administrative outsourcing and is at your disposal for any further information on this subject.
New service for business managers: replacement leaders
In addition to the contractor replacement system established by the Act of April 28th, 2010 that only applies to freelance employees, today Business Assistance SPRL has set up the same system for SMEs (PME) and very mall enterprise (TPE) business managers.Read more
This new service offered by Business Assistance is based on a simple observation: it is not only freelancers that have problems and find themselves «blocked» or prevented from working, facing disease or trying to find a way in the market, but also managers of SMEs.
The effort to internally find a person who could run the ship in a longer or shorter period of absence is not always easy. This requires meeting a series of conditions, starting with the transfer of skills, judicious choice of the person that will act as interim as well as sparing the susceptibilities of every person and preserving a good team spirit.
Ensure business continuity
A company manager that carries out multitasking abilities does not always have a backup or the possibility of delegating internally. Main consequence: the moment he decides to slow down, he will find himself to be completely helpless!
This is the reason why Business Assistance SPRL has decided to launch a leader replacement initiative in collaboration with the SDI. This program is open to all categories; you simply have to present your request to the SDI or directly to Business Assistance.
Business Assistance is committed to finding the ideal leadership candidate that best matches the profile. The aim is to give the entrepreneur to access highly specialized skills in a flexible way during the period of time that may be required.
The work ethic of Business Assistance is based on competence, confidentiality, compliance (to regulatory needs and constraints) and on the respect for set instructions and strategies. All of this takes place in a trusted environment that will undoubtedly be renewed in collaboration with the entrepreneur.
How much does it cost?
Contrary to all expectations, using such a system does not usually cost more than the salary that should be granted to the employee of the company that would arrange the replacement.
Contact Isabelle Van Regemoorter, Managing director of Business Assistance SPRL, avenue Ecolys 2 at 5020 Namur (Suarlée), BELGIUM, Mobile no. +32474/324.128
Email : email@example.com
- Business Assistance Sprl
Isabelle Van Regemoorter
- Legal Advisor
Certified Mediator authorised by the SPF Justice in Family, Social, Civil and Commercial Fields
Certified Consulted authorised by the Wallonia Region in the fields of Organization and Management
- Avenue Ecolys, 2 at 5020 Namur (Suarlée)
Mobile no : +32.474/324.128
- TVA BE 0884.703.742
Amicable recovery of consumer debts SPF Economy,
SPW, Operational Directorate General for Economy, Employment and Research
Certified mediator in SPF Justice,
Certified Consultant in the Field of Organization and Management
SPW, DG Operations, Department of Economic Development